Monday, November 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS WISH - NOT!

Well . . .
I had a great post for today. . .
All about The Nutcracker . . .
But it's gone!
Somewhere out there in cyberspace . . .
Is my post for today.
I'm in LA now and before I left last Friday I drafted today's post.
And this morning, bright and early (at least in LA time) . . .
I used my Asus computer . . .
A solid state computer that is a great backup for my real laptop that I left at home because it's too heavy.
A great little computer except . . .
It has a keyboard only Barbie can use.
But with my coffee close by . . .
And my enthusiasm way high . . .
I took a deep breath and began to edit my post and  then . . .
GONE!
I couldn't (still can't) find it.
And please, everyone reading about this, please resist the urge to tell me what you think happened or what you think I should have done . . .
Because . . .
I did it!
And it's . . .
STILL GONE!
So this is my thrown together blog today.
And I'd spend more time blogging . . .
Except that while I'm here in LA . . .
I'm going to spend my time . . .
Experiencing LA. . .


Always, Em-Musing

No comments: