Monday, April 26, 2010

Q MARKS THE SPOT

WARNING: This post is NOT x-rated
After taking a workshop on plotting Saturday morning…
Given by author, Donna MacMeans…
(She and the workshop were absolutely fantastic!)
I was excited to rework a chapter in my manuscript yesterday morning… 
When suddenly I was overwhelmed with an intense urge…
And had to leave my office and…
Oooooo!
MMmmmmm
Oh, yeah!
Deeper…..
Oh, yeah, that’s it….
Uh huh!
THAT'S the spot!
I then burst out laughing.
All I was doing was Q-tipping.
My ears have been affected by my cold…
And not only are they itching now because they’re healing…
They're also not as tender…
So I can stick a Q-tip in there…
Find the right spot…
Wiggle the Q-tip and…
Ahhhh!
NIRVANA!

Always, Em-Musing
Note: I know Q-tipping is not a word. Just taking artistic license.

1 comment:

Jill Kemerer said...

I'm a Q-Tip addict. I know they're bad for me, but I can't resist!