Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LOST IN SPACE

There is a black hole in the universe…
And it’s my desk!
I swear!
I’ve been sitting here for three hours…
Making out bills…
And paid all but one…
(of course it’s the one that’s late)
(Really late)
And now it’s gone!
I have not moved!
Not one inch!
But somehow this bill found its way…
Into that black hole.
Because I have looked everywhere!
Garbage…
Stacks and piles…
Floor…
Printer…
Laptop …
Even under my butt!
But it’s…
GONE!
I just know one day…
I’ll be on the “other side”…
And see this black hole…
Filled with missing: bills, business cards,
appointment cards, a few checks, a few
rejection letters, a winning lottery ticket…
And I’ll shout,, “Ah HAH!  I knew it!…
There really is a black hole.”
Now…
How do I delicately explain this discovery…
To NASA?

Always, Em-Musing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at em-musing.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at em-musing.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Peter

Anonymous said...

For the exelent info

I'll be back for sure.


Thank you!

Have a wonderful and prosperous 2011!


[url=http://www.duracleanaustin.com]rug cleaning austin[/url]

Anonymous said...

Strona webowa zawiera darmowe fotografie i filmiki z kategorii [url=http://www.szmule.pl]sex anonse[/url]. Galerie erotyczne przeznaczone wylacznie dla widzow doroslych. Codzienna aktualizacja materialow. Zobacz koniecznie!