Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GOOGLE ME

All I wanted to do this morning…
Was some research for my blog…
But on my path to search…
By way of Google…
I got distracted by…
Pop ups…
Ads…
And videos.
I mean…
After seeing a colorful wad of something disgusting…
On the Google page…
I had to check out Chainsaw Maid…
A claymation video.
Of course, I then had to check out Bloody Date.
Another claymation video.
Two more disgusting (but creative) claymation videos later…
I had had enough bloody clay…
And thought I’d listen to an AOL radio station…
But before I could listen to the music…
I had to listen to a 15 second ad…
That tempted me with…
A million dollar Publisher’s Clearing House prize.
And so I entered…
Ten minutes later…
After closing numerous pop up windows…
Enticing me to buy…
Inane products or subscriptions …
I just exited out of everything.
(although I still may buy the Shake Weight)
And now…
Twenty minutes later…
And finally not distracted anymore…
I…
Can’t…
Remember…
What the heck…
I was going to…
Research.
Hmm?
This is when I wish I could
Google my brain.

Always, Em-Musing

No comments: