Friday, February 4, 2011

A SEE OF RED

Today...
I'm posting over at...
Maumee Valley Romance Writers of America blog...
A.K.A. MVRWA.
This is the writer's group I belong to.
After I posted and clicked "view blog"...
I was shocked to see the different format...
And color.
I also used a photo which I normally don't.
Is it just me?
Do my words and thoughts look better, more sophisticated...
On a bed of red?
Please take a look...
I'd love to know what you think.
And please feel free to leave a comment over there.
Thanks.

http://mvrwa.blogspot.com/2011/02/mark-his-words.html

Always, Em-Musing

2 comments:

Elena Solodow said...

My honest opinion? I found the red distracting. The yellow you have now is really easy on the eyes.

Tana said...

I've thought about using more color myself, but I just can't seem to do it. Btw, I think you look good in any color. :)