Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ASS TIME GOES BYE

After developing some calluses…
On my butt last week…
Sitting for hours working on my manuscript…
I can proudly say…
My submission…
For the agents who requested…
AT RWA Nationals.
Is done!
And I’m sending them off today!
And also off today...
Is me to Mexico.
My blogging will  be sporadic…
But I will be checking out all of your blogs…
And the logistics of the writer/spiritual retreat…
That I’ve been dreaming of and ruminating about…
For the past year.

Always, Em-Musing

5 comments:

PM Kavanaugh said...

Hope you enjoy your time in Mexico, Em! You deserve it...after all that revising. I'm almost there myself and looking forward (with greater confidence) to pushing "send."!

Misha Gerrick said...

Congrats! Enjoy Mexico. Bring back lots of pictures. :-)

Natalie said...

Good luck with your sub! I hope you have a fabulous time in Mexico.

Samantha Vérant said...

Ahhhh! Good luck! So glad you got requests! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Jennifer Shirk said...

That's awesome! Good luck!
And enjoy your trip!