Thursday, August 25, 2011

A.I.P. AUTHOR IN PROCESS

Just a short blog post today...
I'm working on getting out another submission...
And it's not that it's such a complicated process...
It's just that Word keeps breaking format...
When I copy my manuscript ...
And paste it to another document...
I won't bore you with the details...
But before I e-send the new document...
I'm going to go over it like the IRS...
Scrutinizing my tax deductions.
I will leave you with a link...
To one of my favorite songs...
That I not only listen to...
But have been dancing to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QW--gGbDSI
The title: Yo No Se Manana means...
I don't know about tomorrow...
Which is fitting with submitting.
Till tomorrow...
Adios.


Always, Em-Musing

2 comments:

Constance Phillips said...

Good luck with your submission, Em. It's a lot of work, and a little nerve racking. I know.

Fingers crossed for you.

The Time Sculptor said...

Hope you get on top of it all! Don't talk to me about Word! Aarrgghh! It has driven me to the brink of insanity in the past... Keep smiling :-)
Jane Gray