Thursday, September 8, 2011

RANDOM ACTS OF BOLDNESS

Is the universe trying to tell me something?
Or is my computer sending me cryptic messages?
Because I can’t come up with any other reason…
Why random  Bold Type Face
Keeps unexplainably turning up in my documents.
Like in my blog posts…
I start the post in a Word document…
I then cut and paste it into Blogger…
Only to have all the type turn Bold
And then I have to go in and “un”bold it all.
This boldness has also happens... 
With other copy I’ve cut and pasted...
But not all the copy, just some of the type turns itself bold
And again I have to "un"bold them.
And I don't know why...
But selecting  an entire paragraph to "un" bold doesn't work...
I have to go line by line and "un" bold. Arrgghh!
And then just yesterday…
I was sending out some e-queries…
Some agent's guidelines asked for pages of the manuscript...
So I of course cut and pasted them into an email…
But Arrgghh!
Random Bold face letters and words...
Popped up everywhere!
Thank heavens I didn’t get all excited and hit send…
Before proofing because I would have looked like an idiot!
(Which I can be at times but that has nothing to do with writing)
So? What can I derive…
From these random acts of boldness?
Is the universe or my computer telling me I need to be bold...
And don't wimp out with the queries?.
Or what do you think?
And...
Does the universe ever give you signs?

Always, Em-Musing

2 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

The universe always gives me signs but never so boldly. HAH!

Sounds to me you have a hitch in your Word giddy-up somewhere. Hit your Show/Hide button and go through the list to see if you accidentally hit Bold by mistake at one time.

Question -- Do you send your email to agents out on Google mail? If so, the glitch may be with google/Blogger. If not, I'd say it's Word.

Isis Rushdan said...

Definite sign from the universe to be BOLD!