Friday, April 6, 2018

This post is part of the monthly blog hop/therapy session known as the Insecure Writers Support Group, founded by the one and only, Alex J. Cavanaugh. If you're a writer, insecure, or just supportive of writers—insecure or not—please join us. It happens
the first Wednesday of each month.
It would be sweet of you to visit at least a dozen or so new blogs and leave a comment. Your words will be appreciated. 
OPTIONAL IWSG Day Question: 
When your writing life is a bit cloudy or filled with rain, what do you do to dig down and keep on writing?


OMG!
I didn't post on Wednesday!
I was travelling...
And...um...well...uh...
Actually, there are no excuses...
And I promise it won't happen again.
So now...
To answer the question of the month though...
I usually don't have cloudy or rainy writing days...
I have hectic, crazy, very distracting days...
That makes me feel guilty.
Lord!
Guilt!
A running theme in my life.
And now it's haunting me with my writing...
I haven't written enough....
I haven't blogged enough...
I haven't researched enough...
I havent...
I haven't...
I haven't...
Enough!
I promise to try harder...
No!
I WILL try.
Because I'm sick feeling guilty!
There I said it.
And you?
Does guilt play a role in your writing?

Always,
Em-Musing




5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Deep breath! Only so much we can do in a day.
No worries on being a little late.

Anonymous said...

I had to smile when I read this because I could've written it myself. I totally forgot about the IWSG too. I am doing the A to Z Challenge...oops! It's good to see you! :)

Elsie

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Every day is a hectic, crazy, distracting day for me.

Satta King said...

List what you want to get done during your day in the order of importance. Work your way down the list from top to bottom finishing one task after you finish one.
satta king

satta king

satta king

prince said...


Cosmetic surgery is something to contemplate deeply before jumping into it. You need to know the right questions to ask yourself as well as anyone who you will be interviewing to do the procedures. play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar